Southwest Florida Investment Property Overview
Property Investment Types
Buying property in in Southwest Florida now is a great way to simultaneously leverage your investment dollars, enrich your lifestyle, and plan for retirement. This section of sagerealtor.com explores different types of real estate purchase and investment strategies:
- Second-homes and vacation rentals in Southwest Florida
- Residential-income properties and multifamily properties in Southwest Florida
- Land/Lots – purchasing vacant land in Southwest Florida
- 1031 Exchange for real estate purchases
Which One is Right For You?
That’s where our expertise comes in. It’s our job to help you navigate the options, the pros and cons, all within your budget, timeframe, short and long term objectives, and lifestyle goals. Be sure to check out the waterfront real estate section to learn about different types of waterfront property. And for area information, visit About Southwest Florida and the Resource Directory.
Options and Opportunities
Southwest Florida is a top destination for investors, families, and semi or permanent retirees. Fort Myers-Cape Coral is continually ranked high (if not #1) on several types of economic indicators.
We can help you take advantage of the options and opportunities now, and help you leverage your real estate investment dollars. For example:
- Property investments if you would like to relocate here at some point in the future
- Relocating to SouthWest Florida permanently now
- Putting income-producing property to work for you and/or gaining appreciation value