Thinking About Building a Cape Coral New Construction Home?
With the Southwest Florida real estate market back to a healthy, balanced market, the inventory of existing single family homes is low. Many people are building new Cape Coral homes in order to get the latest in construction quality and building codes, design features, interior upgrades, and home technology. There is also the benefit of low maintenance needs.
If you are looking to build a home to your specifications, we work with you as the buyers representative throughout the entire process.
We also work with you to purchase the parcel of vacant land with the location objectives you have in mind. For example, if you are looking for a waterfront lot that is close to Cape Harbour, we know what is currently on the market. Or, if you want to purchase a parcel in a golf course community, we can help you with that too.
Browse Cape Coral New Homes By Price Range
Featured Cape Coral New Home Listings
Don’t Let the New Construction Process Frighten You
At first, some people find the new construction process a bit intimidating. For example, there are so many builders to choose from, how do you know you are choosing a new home construction builder that builds a quality product, meets city and state codes, is financially stable, and can finish the home in a reasonable time? That’s where we come in as your buyer representation, just for starters.
Our role is from the early shopping stages through completed construction. We:
- Work with you to find and purchase the ideal community and parcel of land
- Introduce you to reputable builders that construct the type of home you are considering
- Serve as “translators” for you regarding building jargon, constructions materials and options, building codes, permitting processes and more
- Facilitate design and pricing sessions with the chosen builder (What are standard options? What are upgrades? What is included in the pool package? How about landscaping?)
- Facilitate Home Owners Association introductions and Architectural Review Board preparation (if applicable for the community you have chosen)
- Facilitate the contract and specification stages (materials, add-ons, draws, schedules, and so on)
- Follow construction progress and permitting stages with on site visits
Many of our clients are building new homes in Southwest Florida but live in remote areas, as far north as northern Ontario for several of our clients. We are the eyes and ears for you whether you are here in town or thousands of miles away.
Communities in Southwest Florida